Time to Review 2021 and Plan for 2022!
The Finlay-Mulligan & Co Accountants team know that the beginning of a new calendar year is an excellent time to review the year just finished and reflect on what worked for your business, what didn’t and what you’d like to change along with any new things you’d like to implement.
Planning and goal setting will help provide a focus for your business efforts. Here are some tips from the Finlay-Mulligan & Co Accountants team to help you review your 2021.
Your Yearly Business Review
- What were the most significant impacts on your business in 2021? How well did you meet the challenges?
- What worked well last year? What systems, technology, products or services were successful?
- What accomplishments can you celebrate?
- What situation, event or experience provided the biggest learning opportunity?
- What is the biggest challenge or frustration you face as you prepare for 2022?
- What did you most enjoy during the year? Do more of it. What did you least enjoy? Do less of it!
- Analyse your financial reports. Are you earning what you’d like to? Is the business sustainably profitable?
For the latest business/practice news, taxation/financial resources and our Newsletter, visit https://fmco.ie/